Hello Cruel World
Friday, September 05, 2008
 
I'm Ba-ack

Spent a month in the hospice attached to the hospital, getting to walk and use my hands again. Among other things, this meant no internet connection. Even when I got back to the flat, due to a stuff-up with assorted phone companies, my home phone had been disconnected. It took quite a bit of work to get it reconnected.

Took some photos, including ones of the Ward Cats. May try and fill in some details of my stay as I have time and energy.

Flickr Photo Set: Hospice, August 2008

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.