Hello Cruel World
Saturday, February 23, 2008
 
Flat Inspection Day 1

Oh my god.
Very tired, especially after final inspection — had to stand for over 30 minutes in street with over 40 others as agent ran late. Yes, there's some very small, awkward places going for high prices, with lots of people looking for somewhere to live.

Crawling back from far side of hospital (257 Darlinghurst Rd) I stopped off to have a late lunch of Filet Mignon upstairs at the Courthouse Hotel, overlooking Taylor Square. Am trying to take these little luxuries in life, as I may not be able to for much longer. Who can tell.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.