Hello Cruel World
Sunday, February 24, 2008
 
The Day After

Wiped flat physically, and probably mentally. In the morning I managed a tiny bit of tidying and cleaning ready for the "compacks" lady tomorrow. Got through the rest of the day without collapsing and kept temperature under control, unlike after previous chemotherapy dose. Friends came over in the evening (I barely held on to consciousness waiting) and buzzcut the last of my hair off. I dunno about this whole "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger" idea, though.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.