Hello Cruel World
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
 
More Stabs in the Back (Lung Drained Again)

Not the sort of experience one approaches with joy, even though you may be hoping that the procedure wiil help you feel quite a bit better. It would also be nice if they only needed one go. Both times now they've needed two stabs to get it right. Alarmingly, this time instead of a light straw-coloured fluid, it was a reddish, bloodstained colour. They also managed to get out quite a bit more fluid this time, for one reason or another. Again, although it did considerably help with my breathing, because of the collapsed lung structure, I'm still fairly short of breath.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.