Hello Cruel World
Saturday, June 09, 2007
 
Pyrmont Changes (v1): Photos old & new


Something I put together, using both historic and my own still photos, for some older relatives who are living far away to show them some of what has happened, or is happening, to Pyrmont (in Sydney, Australia), where they grew up.




This is, at the moment, a filler to accompany some family photos I put on DVD for them to watch on TV. I'd like to one day put a better version together. It could use a lot more work, but am cutting off time for now, it's been delayed far too long.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.