Hello Cruel World
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
 
Titanic the Musical sinks in Sydney
Curse and Blast! Because of a majorly large bill ( nearly twice my annual salary) from the government in November, I'd put off a number of enjoyable but unneccessary expenses, including a visit to see "Titanic" the musical (in preference to, say, "Priscilla").

Good news yesterday meant I was looking at getting to some Sydney Festival events (possibly now booked out), as well as 'Titanic'. Now I've just found that's gone. Closed. Sigh. Hoping to get into 'Keating'.
Will have to keep my fingers crossed for 'Spamalot' turning up on these shores.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.