Hello Cruel World
Sunday, November 26, 2006
 
Photo Template File Toast — Hope I can fix it
I haven't done anything to it, but the template file on my photo blog, In a Small Dark Room, has been damaged (a chunk of the end is missing). Thus viewing it is pretty stuffed. The archives are not accessible either. This may have to do with the beta-Blogger shift going on, because it was originally set up in a sub-directory of the main blog.
I have other urgent things to deal with, but will get to working on fixing this when I can.
UPDATE: Did a quick and dirty fix. I hope you can see what you need to now. Sigh. Probably had better things to do with a fine Sunday arvo.

Sorry.

If you're desperate <ahem>, have a look at an 'emergency backup' photo blog, smalldarkroom. blogspot. com, or my photos on the Flickr site. The first is a lot more recent, and doesn't have a lot of the useful (& important to me) earlier things; the second doesn't have most of what isn't mine, nor most of the added information or comments.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.