Hello Cruel World
Friday, August 04, 2006
 
Doctor Who Review: short but effective
Good Fiction
[Friday, July 28, 2006 - 8:47 AM www.neilgaiman.com/journal/2006/07/good-fiction.html ]
... I watched the final part of this season's Dr Who last night with Mike and Maddy* (and our friend Sarah). Maddy watched the end of it with her head on my chest, and it was only after it was over that I discovered that my tee shirt was soaked with her tears.

I love that Russell Davies and his team have built something I can watch with her, that she cares enough about to shed tears over...
(from www.neilgaiman.com )
This has not yet arrived in Australia: Anticipation
[* one of his daughters — other is called Holly. Does the Oz tendency to -ie/-ey nicknames stem from British ancestry?]
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.