Hello Cruel World
Saturday, February 11, 2006
 
Oh dear
Bloody Hell. Here I am (with help) struggling to drag mysel' from the morass of depression, despair & defeat (aka The Slough of Despond) and this is the message I get. Probly deserve it for trying the quiz in the first place.
I still wonder if my store of courage was used up by the decision to keep on trying to live (by invoking my Inner Mongrel), struggling through the months of treatment & recovery, when it would have been so easy to quietly slip away, and that's why I feel so incapable & cowardly now.

    QUIZ: How Will You Die?


You scored as Suicide. Your death will be suicide. What more can I say? Fact: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you want to know how you will commit suicide, take a look at your second highest percentage on the bar graphs.

Suicide

93%

Bomb

73%

Disappear

73%

Posion

60%

Disease

53%

Suffocated

47%

Gunshot

40%

Natural Causes

40%

Eaten

27%

Accident

27%

Stabbed

27%

Drowning

7%

Cut Throat

7%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.