Hello Cruel World
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
 
Hiatus
Due to much clamour & wails of despair & loss from the thronging crowds of my distressed blogfans, <ahem>, I am just dropping this note in to say that this hiatus is just one of those gaps that strike blogdom. I have every intention of continuing -- there is even some material I've been collecting in my blogpile for entries. "Life" tends to get in the way sometimes (& sleep & all that other stuff).

I might just drop in the odd bit, but it'll be a while before anything substantial gets put here ... (not that there's anyone out there looking ... we just float these pieces of our inner life out into the void like Walt Whitman's spider spinning out its parachute silk, hoping one day that someone, somewhere will connect with our thoughts and know that someone once lived here).
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.