Hello Cruel World
Saturday, July 23, 2005
 
Hiatus
It looks like another blog I write in is taking off, so I'm not adding much to this one at the moment. Not sure what to do; try to keep both going and separate, or do a bunch of cross-linking, copy things across from here, or what. I've kept them very much away from each other so far.

Should I make this mainly personal, with the thoughts and rants and so forth, and put the less personal things, like interesting links and copied information, etc, over at the other one? Or the opposite?
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.