Hello Cruel World
Monday, March 14, 2005
 
Y Not?
Y...Yttrium
You scored 40 Mass, 25 Electronegativity, 64 Metal, and 30 Radioactivity!

Yttrium? Yttrium??? You're messing with me, right? That's not a real
element. Really? If you say so. Okay... how about: You are really a
solitary creature, and you're somewhat set in your ways. You work,
consciously or subconsciously, towards the betterment of society, but I
guess you do this by befriending it's strangest elements. You're kind
of a spaceman/woman, but in the end you're allright. You should try to
be with the benign weirdos of the world because, by goodness, no one
else will. Oh, it says here that you are abundant on the moon.
Interpret as you will.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 28% on Mass
You scored higher than 14% on Electroneg
You scored higher than 85% on Metal
You scored higher than 85% on Radioactivity
Link: The Which Chemical Element Am I Test written by effataigus on Ok Cupid


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.