Hello Cruel World
Saturday, November 13, 2004
 
Remembrance Day remembered
Sometime before next Anzac Day I will try to write the piece on Australian War Memorials I have in mind to put some flesh on the casualty figures, but here is an unofficial site about the many smaller local memorials. The official site is www.awm.gov.au, which has some excellent resources, including searchable databases of pictures & documents.
This link commemorates some Voices lost to the world of arts in The War to End Wars
(Two earlier posts on Remembrance Day.)
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.