Hello Cruel World
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
 
Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America
by Barbara Ehrenreich

(UK Edition) Nickel and Dimed: Undercover in Low-wage America

The Working Poor : Invisible in America by DAVID K. SHIPLER

www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/cold_turkey/
Features > May 10, 2004
Cold Turkey
By Kurt Vonnegut

Many years ago, I was so innocent I still considered it possible that we could become the humane and reasonable America so many members of my generation used to dream of ...
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.