Hello Cruel World
Saturday, November 06, 2004
 
First Canberra, then Washington
href=""http://www.nielsenhayden.com/mt/qlbr.cgi?__mode=red&id=62071">Maki
ng Light - Bad morning - November 03, 2004, 12:47 PM

On one hand, I cannot recognize this as my country. On the other, dammit, it
*is* my country, and while I've been threatening to leave if Bush is
reinstalled, this morning I find that I don't want to leave. I want the sons
of bitches who have taken over my country out of power. -- Catie Murphy

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.