Hello Cruel World
Thursday, October 14, 2004
 
From a Manuscript found tucked away in a deserted house ...
Bouncing B/SCUIT #2: Amorphophallus titanum
I Smell a Rat...
oriel.bazilians.org/biscuits/archives/biscuit002.html

Pervasive Sadness, with Death and Catfish (a Caution: it is not a happy thing...) oriel.bazilians.org/biscuits/archives/biscuit027.html


Bouncing Archives of:
The Banzai/Santa-Cruz United Institutes Travelling Screed

oriel.bazilians.org/biscuits/archives
This was a general journal for about its first 39 issues. Then I was turned on to LiveJournal, and moved most of my personal ramblings there. I'm going to keep the technoid scunge here, and you'll find most of the personal material either on LJ (www.livejournal.com/users/jonsinger ADDenda & Incorrigenda), or in my other journal, "Broadside" (www.jonsinger.org/broadside).
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.