Hello Cruel World
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
 
Update to "American Cultural Imperialism"
Have moved those two photos of Krispy Kreme (see American Cultural Imperialism, below) to a public Yahoo photo album - see at Sydney City - the Krispy Kreme Event. May use additional albums for showing off other photos (have many, as mentioned above), but am also checking out other types of web image displays, like photoblogs, Spymac's galleries, etc.

Does anyone have experience with the pros & cons of different ways to do this? I'd like some opinions.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.