Hello Cruel World
Sunday, May 02, 2004
 
www.tweebiscuit.net/emily/2004_04_01_archive.html

Tuesday, April 13, 2004
An accidental haiku (sort of)
So I wrote out this post in really short, disjointed sentences, mostly because I was lazy, and in a bad position to type. But then I read if over and thought, "huh. that kind of sounds like a haiku." I counted and it was almost the right number of syllables: 5-7-6.

Rain downpour all day,
soaks through leaky window frames.
My room smells like wet wood.


Emily hit 'Post & Publish' at 9:47 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.