Hello Cruel World
Saturday, May 01, 2004
 
Nokia voice commands software www.neuvoice.com/products.php (Doesn't work on my old-style very low-end model 2100. But I quite like my phone & it does what I need.
Stylistically, I did get a groovy deep-purple high-gloss (finish had depth like car duco) cover for it and was given transparent lilac keypad. Very suavette. At the moment have changed cover to a pale translucent lilac for two reasons:
    1) because I'm deliberately not wearing or using things I had very much in the mourning colours - I haven't worn any black at all, except for only pair of walking shoes, since Easter, as a statement;
    2) just for a bit of a change. The phone has a number of bright internal LEDs, and "original" covers are also translucent to show that off. It wasn't until after I'd used it a few times that I realised after being exposed to a bright light, it glowed in the dark WOW - Ha!

www.gorenfeld.net/blog/ /2004_04_01_barchive.html#108267814528758627
[New Private School "The Cage"]
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.