Hello Cruel World
Saturday, April 17, 2004
 
www.derelictlondon.com/derelict_london_com.htm

Derelict London is an unusual photographic portrait (of over 550 pics) of the nations capital.

This is not a compilation of familiar tourist sights, as another of those is hardly needed,
but a depiction of an (often un-picturesque) view of everyday life in London

This site is obviously not taken to illustrate London at its most beautiful or most successful ... not everything within this site is of derelict areas and everyone has their own definition of derelict.

All pictures were taken by myself (mainly within the last year) during many miles of walkabouts around the great capital. After years of travelling via car or public transport I realised just how little I had seen of London (ie just stepping back and looking at buildings and people). I've enjoyed putting this site together and will continue to add more pics. Try not to be too critical because I'm no professional photographer ...............
Any places you think should be on this site?
Let me know! Also info (however trivial) on any of the buildings would be appreciated

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.