Hello Cruel World
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
 
Not sure that I agree with this Quizilla Conclusion about me:


Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema.


"I don't care. If it doesn't rhyme, it isn't a poem."

You are a type A personality. You like bright things, you don't call in sick to work, and you have devastating opinions about art.


Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.