Hello Cruel World
Saturday, February 28, 2004
 
These people have asked me to link to them. I haven't investigated them deeply, just looked at the site, so don't know if there is some sinister plot behind it. They may have noticed my artchive link



"Lugansk Art Gallery: selling paintings and other artworks for sale" is their phrase . It's based in the Ukraine.

BTW: 'Damn!
"
"
"
" ' (H Higgins)

Left hand slammed in car boot lid of friend helping with work on late partner's house & yard today. Blood, pain, etc. Now bandaged but sore. Typing slow, awkward. Will reduce blog, comments, mail. V tired - bad week incl this.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.