Hello Cruel World
Thursday, January 01, 2004
 
Happy New Year
The template, much as I like it, is still causing these strange faults where the entries get turned into completely garbled codespeak of some kind (something to do with Unicode mixups ???).
I saw a nice one recently with a good layout (similar to the existing one) which (that?) I might be able to copy & convert to my preferred fonts, colours, etc. If I can just spot it again ...

Meanwhile I spotted a story about someone in a rather messy place who got in trouble. References in it also led me to a classic story about a pair of hoarder brothers - the Collyers - and their fate. When I have a bit more leisure time that I shouldn't be using cleaning up my place, I might put in the links here.
This is a quick one, with a good summary: www.roundabouttheatre.org/fc/winter02/dazzle1.htm
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.