Hello Cruel World
Monday, December 08, 2003
 
2003_08_01_matrixessays_archive.html#106005844476821328
Mention of Hello Cruel World in Matrix Essays
2003_06_01_matrixessays_archive.html#200419939
The still-visible part of my small contribution to Matrix Essays
I'm very disappointed that the comment threads on that site seem to have all disappeared. There was a lot of interesting development & speculation there. I may have some saved to my hard disc to read. If so I may work out how to post them here.
Interesting that it looks like one of my hopes seems to be working out -- see also list of three possible choices at the conclusion of Matrix: Revolutions
[Revolution can also mean "turning around", i.e. at the end of one revolution you have turned full circle back to where you began.]
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.