Hello Cruel World
Tuesday, November 25, 2003
 
One Month to Christmas
2003_11_09_sursumcorda_archive.html#106874536012177992
One Pilgrim's Walk - A view of the world from ground level
Saturday, November 15, 2003
Man stuff
... My word, the uproar that one little post can start -- and fortunately it wasn't mine.
A post by one Kim du Toit (I don't feel like giving him the link -- just google the name if you must) titled “The Pussification Of The Western Male.” has caused a bit of approval or dissaproval [sic] across the blogosphere recently. A number of people have made excellent responses that I agree with ...
That's what I can think of at just this point. My main reaction is that if you have to be spending your time worrying if you are a real man, you have a problem.

MORE ON MEN at at Sursum Corda (http://sursumcorda.blogspot.com/ ) Topical musings from a Catholic perspective
2003_11_09_sursumcorda_archive.html#106874536012177992
(also refers to Sergeant Stryker - http://www.sgtstryker.com weblog/archives/004044.php#004044
on the same subject ).

"du Toit, du" from one of my Highly Recommended Blogs (on a site that also has non-blog sections), Making Light (http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight) Theresa Neilsen Hayden's comment at /archives/004023.html#004023 (complete with photo).

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.