Hello Cruel World
Sunday, November 02, 2003
 
Matrix magic gets Sydney gala finale (Report on the Sydney Morning Herald website) www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/11/01/1067597198299.html

Just a piece on Keanu arriving back in Sydney, saying he likes it here. It talks about the filming here, & the other people arriving for the Sydney premiere.

www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/10/31/1067566068584.html
Neo romantic
November 1, 2003

Sci-fi SNAG . . . Keanu Reeves with love interest Carrie-Anne Moss in Matrix Revolutions [picture].

Flying calamari can't compete with falling in love, Keanu Reeves tells Phillip McCarthy.

Keanu Reeves doesn't own a computer and has no plans to acquire one.

"I don't use the internet.

I don't send email. I don't have a secret identity," the star of the Matrix trilogy says. "You don't have to be a computer geek to be interested in the subjects these movies raise," he says...

The usual local interview - he talks a bit about the next movie he's doing Constantine. I thought with all hte Alexander the Great movies around it might be about the Roman emperor, but it's apparently a contemporary detective story.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.