Hello Cruel World
Monday, October 06, 2003
 
More bad news. The other superannuation people want four statutory declarations about the relationship between Chris & me. Plus some extra supporting data, like joint accounts or some such.
They refuse to send superannuation to the estate, but want to pay to me personally -- hope they will pay it into the Estate Account, because it can go straight from there to pay his crushing debts -- but to do that they want all this extra proof. That is more proof than the Supreme Court needed!
Now have to find if I can find copies of all the affidavits & sort through a lot of our personal stuff, and add that in ... bloody painful it is.
For goodness' sake, everyone, make out a will. The pain you put people left behind through is an unkind legacy indeed.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.