Hello Cruel World
Monday, August 04, 2003
 
Woo-hoo! Looks like the comment bit is working. Feed back away, y'all!
Other good news is that I managed to get Darkroom archives to work. The only way I could do it was to put the (differently-named) darkroom archive files into the same directory/folder as the archive files for this blog. So much for good file practice.

Meanwhile have also been trying to get this writing to fit in the box it's supposed to.
Not working properly - you see a box (odd sizes currently, because of the experimentation) as the page is loading, but then it goes out beyond the edge of the browser. There's supposed to be a nice margin over on the right hand side. Trying to see what happens when I remove the forced line-ends (so if you think everything is running together now, that's probably why). Sigh. Probably should be doing rather more important things than this.
One example:
702 ABC Sydney Local Radio Breakfast KNIT IN
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.