Hello Cruel World
Sunday, August 24, 2003
 
Sorry, but using 5-10% of our potential brainpower is a myth - see Snopes
Yes. Once we worked out more about the brain this anomaly made sense. I suspect something similar will be found about "junk" DNA.
Did here one thing about that which does make a spooky sense - some of the DNA we "don't use" is from viruses - they've found the perfect way to reproduce just by tagging along. This is the ultimate parasitism. I wonder if they'd call us The Matrix?
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.