Hello Cruel World
Sunday, August 31, 2003
 
More Template Trouble?
I think one of the later tweaks I've done on the template has created an error of some kind. Mostly the browsers will display things OK, but the outlines are often a bit strange - this no trouble, but also sometimes all lower parts of text go crazy. Not good. Will have to copy template file & test it out.
Dear reader: If really weird things happen with the text, try reloading.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.