Hello Cruel World
Wednesday, August 06, 2003
 
Getting Rosa Luxemburg & Emma Goldman mixed up
Emma Goldman, Feminist, Anarchist & Pacifist
"If I can't dance, I don't want your revolution." / "If we can’t dance, it’s not a revolution." (This is a 'manufactured' quote, the sentiment taken from her writing & put into a snappier form.)

"The free expression of the hopes and aspirations of a people is the greatest and only safety in a sane society."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all human beings, irrespective of race, color, or sex, are born with the equal right to share at the table of life."

Hiroshima Day

- tho' I prefer to memorialize Nagasaki, Cio-Cio san's home (M Butterfly), which is on this Saturday, August 9th

Negro Spiritual Lyrics (This is a 'framed' site & to move around in it you may need to just go to parknewchoir.free.fr
parknewchoir.free.fr/pnc/cadre_ch.htm
parknewchoir.free.fr/pnc/NS_Lyrics/aman.htm

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.