Hello Cruel World
Wednesday, August 06, 2003
 
... and find ourselves where we began
Nup. Back on home machine, using Explorer instead of Mozilla, and the blog looks very similar to how I usually see it. A few minor differences, not at all like the other location. <sigh>.
Using the blogger interface to post entries is quite different. There are some things I like, for instance being able to select text, then just click on an interface button to format or make a link. In my usual GUI, I have to type all the coding in by hand. Other things I'm not so happy about. Lots of wasted screen space, for instance.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.