Hello Cruel World
Tuesday, July 22, 2003
Note, near this entry you can also find the entry headlined: "Hunting naked women: Fact or fiction?"
which continues: "I honestly can't imagine a headline I've written more likely to get people reading"
and covers some reporting of the "Hunting for Bambi" video-tape selling place.
There is also a poetry competition on Matrix Essays (www.matrixessays.blogspot.com), see
Matrix Poetry Contest 1
I am having a Matrix Poetry Contest. Here are the rules for contest #1:
1. The poem must be a haiku. It must follow the 5-7-5 syllable form. Using the other haiku traditions like a "season word" or a "cutting word" are optional, but may add to the overall impression.
2. The poem must relate to either The Matrix or The Matrix: Reloaded. It does not have to actually contain the words "matrix" or "reloaded" though. The connection should be obvious enough that anyone who has seen the movies will "get it."
3. The deadline for entries is noon (PDT) on Sunday, July 27, 2003.
6. You may submit more than one entry.
7. I will choose a winner and a runner-up and announce them on Monday, July 28.
8. There is no prize, other than the fame and glory of having your winning poem announced on this site.
Comments: Post a Comment
This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.