Hello Cruel World
Thursday, June 19, 2003
 
Strange days, indeed. The Hello Cruel World main blog has disappeared, (The Dark Side is Taking Over) but you can reach the archives - once you find a place to reach the archives from. If they are still missing, I hope these hints will help you.

Vaulting ambition has overleapt, by the looks of it.

If you can't see the earlier entries, and you are looking for the Hello Cruel World entries part of Vandaljewels, try the link below, and once you are there you can connect to other parts using the other dated archive links
If you are reading this you probably don't need to do all this.

      beam me up, Scottie, there's no intelligent life here

      Emergency cross-link v1.2

I will have to go in & raise a bit of dust to fix up the problems. Times like this I miss my old platoon, they'd provide some covering fire while I move up on the flank. <ptang!>

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.