Hello Cruel World
Sunday, June 29, 2003
 
Good News
It looks like "In a Small Dark Room" is back on deck again. If it's working, I will be able to get back to work on uploading some more digital photographs.
There was some deep difficulty onsite, & like Neo, I had to cut code, reload & hack the flying phenomenology. If only I could look so way-cool, & make those moves -- OTOH, the casualty count there is pretty high, & we've had far too much close-up death, illness & injury round here. Ain't no zombie robot alien ghosts here, we bleed.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.