Hello Cruel World
Wednesday, June 25, 2003
 
From the Iron Monkey blog:
ironmonkey.blogspot.com/2003_04_01_ironmonkey_archive.html#200130907

Official Magic
My friend sent me to check out the Yellow Bamboo Association ( www.google.com/search?q=yellow%20bamboo%20association). They say:

Yellow Bamboo is an official magic, healing and self defense association founded in Bali with over 30,000 members worldwide.

Good, I wouldn't want to waste my time with unofficial magic associations. Only the best for me.

How would you like to control the entire universe, both what goes within you and what happens with others?

It would certainly help with setting the clock on my VCR ... [please read on]
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.