Hello Cruel World
Thursday, May 22, 2003
 
www.aber.ac.uk/media/Documents/SF/funtheyhad.html

www.speculations.com/rumormill/index.php?t=372

Message 287 was left by Gregory Koster on 2002-05-14 11:20:56. Feedback: 0/0
Message 285 was left by FrankWu on 2002-05-11 21:12:18. Feedback: 0/0
About fifteen, maybe twenty years ago I read a play (though the play was possibly from the fifties or sixties) about an actor or actress who had played so many roles in succession that he/she didn't know who he/she was anymore. I think it began with the line, "Who am I today?"

Anybody have any idea what play this is?
Frank
____________________________
For Frank: I am filled with ire, wrath, fury, rage, snipishness, and gloom. I bellow. I yell. I kick the bookcases. All my effort has resulted in precisely nothing. As has been said, it is out there. Somewhere. Just not where I can see it.

Over to someone else.

Best regards,
Gregory Koster

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.