Hello Cruel World
Friday, May 23, 2003
 
Thowing a heap of stuff from months of browsing on here in different entries. May be able to add some proper comments when I get time.

Here's another:
www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2003/05/22/

Earth and its moon from Mars

From NASA's Mars Explorer: images looking back to Earth, some show the disc of the planet. I wondered when I saw it on the TV news how they got the view that took in Jupiter. It says here they've put the two images together.
You can see the 'original' greyscale images here, the released ones had added colour - taken from colours seen in other space camera images.


Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.