Hello Cruel World
Friday, February 07, 2003
 
It appears that all my archived posts from 2002, although accessible
from the blog-editor, cannot be found from the blog itself. I would like
to either upload these into a proper archive so they can be reached
in a "normal" way, or I may have to just post them again from here
from their saved copies. That would be messy, but at least retain all
the beautiful & interesting & useful things currently lost to you all.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Feedback by backBlog


 / . Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is hazel. I am what my mother calls unique. My interests are photography, reading, natural history/land use, town planning, sustainability.

This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, photography, reading, natural history, land use, town planning, sustainability.